Penny

Penny

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Golden Rule

Why do humans feel the need to touch and/or pet me when I'm taking a nap?  I find a comfortable spot to sleep, I fluff the area with my paws, then turn in circles a few times until I find the most comfortable position possible...... only to have you come and touch me.  I'm nice and comfy and you come along and say "awwwww" and start rubbing my head.  You woke me up because I'm cute and you wanted to say hello? What's the deal people?

I can't help it that I'm just so damn cute, but please have some respect.  I'm really getting tired of this.  Sometimes, I'm in such a deep sleep that when you disturb me I embarrass myself by doing one of those half assed gurgling meows and have a drunken look on my face.  You may think I look cute like that but that is my pissed off face.

You know what... I'm going to reverse the roles next time.  The next time I see you taking a nap, sleeping ever so comfortably I'm going to jump up next to you and just smack you right across the face.  Perhaps I'll giving you a loving head butt.  Maybe I will strategically place my whiskers right below your nose.  Then I'll just sit and stare at you like you are the cutest thing I've ever seen (even though you're not, especially when you sleep.  You're gross when you sleep.. your mouth is wide open, your breath  stinks of mint, and you have spit coming out of the corner of your mouth like a wild animal of some sorts.. not a pretty sight).  As a result, you will wake up totally bewildered with that confused/drunken look on your face.  I'm sure you will make a few grunting and gurgling sounds too.

Hey humans, take some advice from the smarter breed...... follow the golden rule.

TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED

No comments:

Post a Comment