Penny

Penny

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lazy

What a lazy Sunday... I love it.  The girl and boy have been in and out all day.  They pulled the blinds up for me and I've been napping on a blanket that's perched on top of the couch looking out the window for... ohhhh about 4 hours or so.  Occasionally a bird flies by which its great.   There's not too much to report today everyone.  Nothing really eventful going on.  Oh, except the humans are fiddling with some new giant cleaning machine in the basement, and they got water EVERYWHERE.  I steered clear of that one.  I love to be around the humans and see all the stupid and exciting things that they do.. but when it involves water, I'm outta there!  They didn't seem too happy about the water going all over.  I wouldn't be either.  I went down to check on my litter box.  All seems ok, thank goodness.  I hate when they mess with my litter box.  I really should get back to my napping.  As should all of you... there should be a law, Sundays should be designated for napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment